Pre-Marital Counseling & Coaching
We offer pre-marital counseling/coaching. Our pre-marital counseling/coaching is comprehensive. It consists of:
- Agreeing to receiving our services from a Christian perspective. If you are in agreement, you will sign a Policy and Consent Form.
- A thorough triage of your marriage readiness by working with us through our INTAKE Session, then identify areas to work on before saying "I DO."
- Completing a LOVE LANGUAGE Assessment to assess your love and commitment compatibility.
- Completing 8 to 10 hours of Pre-Marital Sessions, which include identifying and applying the functional and healthy marriage model to you personally, working through the seven pillars of marriage, and establishing an action plan for your future.
- Completing our MARRIAGE READINESS Assessment after your pre-marital sessions end to determine your readiness for marriage based on your discoveries with your future spouse.
We are committed to helping you succeed in preparation for one of the most important decisions you will EVER make. Marriage is life in the rewarding lane, but preparation is essential to ensuring you are ready for its joys and challenges.